Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:278 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Regional Head - Sales - Earned Wage Access Platform (8-13 yrs)
Refyne is India's first & largest Earned Wage Access (EWA) platform. We partner with organizations to enable their employees to retrieve their earned but unpaid salary whenever they need it. Quite simply, we're reducing the month-long wait to getyour salary to mere seconds.
We started Refyne with the mission to empower the Indian workforce to adopt financial wellness and model their lifestyle around it. Attaining real-life financial inclusion lies at the heart of our goal, fueled by the drive to achieve positive social impact.
We aim to enable people by bringing transparent, accessible & affordable means to finance right in the palm of their hand. We're not a loan app. Refyne's app lets users track, spend and save their real-time earned pay anytime, any day, driven purely by their need. We believe this access is every employee's right.
Refyne helps users understand their spending patterns, make wise choices with money, keep their debt in check, all while using the most sophisticated yet simple technology to keep them on top of their finances.
Refyne helps users avoid high-interest payday loans & micro lenders, debt traps and build financial resilience. Our highly scalable platform enables employers to proactively ensure their workforce's financial wellbeing and puts employees in the driver's seat to control their financial position. Refyne is building a sustainable financial future, encouraging everyone's participation in the formal financial ecosystem.
Refyne is backed by marquee global investors who have successfully implemented EWA in other countries, including the UK, the US & Latin America.
Job Description :
- The Regional Head - Enterprise Partnerships is responsible for acquiring & building strong business relationships with Corporates in her/her designated Region. The incumbent will lead the Region to ensure market leadership is achieved and client relationships are nurtured to maintain long term partnerships.
- You will be an expert in corporate/institutional sales, with a proven track record of acquiring, and managing, corporate business with close interactions with senior HR and/or Finance leaders.
- Identify & document a comprehensive institutional business landscape, across the Region, both, Private & Public Sector
- Put in place a sharp, momentum driven, acquisition strategy.
- Build and lead a strong team of Account / Relationship Managers who have proven corporate sales experience.
- Provide strong support and guidance with building and growing a sustainable corporate lead funnel
- Drive a comprehensive Sales Management process amongst self and the team;
- Ensure complete adherence to the process
- Ensure 100% adoption of CRM and other management information systems
- Has the maturity and ability to professionally interact with Corporate leaders in HR & Finance (eg CHROs/CFOs) and other CXOs.
- Monitor market penetration at all times to maximize leads to conversions.
- Monitor and update competitor movement in the respective Region.
- Build combat strategies to ensure competitive edge is maintained at all times, so as to ensure that Refyne wins deals in a competitive environment.
- Interact with the company's strategic partners, inside sales and other channel partners, where required, to seek support with the acquisition strategies.
- Ensure seamless support for the team from internal & external stakeholders
- Ensure a cross functional collaborative environment.
- Drive sales targets diligently to ensure month-on-month achievement.
- Work with cross functional teams in enhancing sales tools and other collaterals, as appropriate.
- Ensure successful deployment of campaigns & projects leading to improved lead generation & visibility.
- Drive R&Rs and other programs to improve team engagement.
- Ensure adequate support and inputs towards team development & growth
- Qualified Graduate (preferably Post Graduate), with proven experience of 8-12 years in Corporate / Institutional Sales, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Core experience in pitching to, and working with, Senior HR and/or Finance / Corporate leaders/ CXOs will be preferred.
- A strong experience in managing a comprehensive Sales Management Process & a Relationship Management matrix will be highly desirable.
- Experience in leading a State/UT or large territories will be necessary.
- Experience in leading a team of front line and experienced Sales professionals will be necessary.
- Experience in Employe Benefits products/services, with a technological orientation, will be a definite advantage.
- Aptitude & skill in networking & building relationships
- Ability to think strategically, lead, prioritize, and meet critical deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.