Partner & Director at iCube
Views:783 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Regional Head - Rewards - Water Solutions Business (12-15 yrs)
Our client an international Water Solutions company is hiring a Regional Head of Rewards - Middle East & Emerging Markets. Reporting directly to the CHRO of the Middle East and CHRO of the Emerging Markets, the role holder will be in-charge of any related C&B activities and projects within the regions.
The role will be on a 1 year contract
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the Rewards Function of the Organisation for Middle East Region & Emerging Markets
- Design relevant and most competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable organization to attract and retain desired pool of talent
- Responsible to plan, implement and track the Compensation and benefits programs across organization and ensure legal compliance under all circumstances.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Business Line Management to identify and address compensation issues and evangelize Rewards Philosophy and Strategy.
- Understand internal business environment and create more competitive and attractive programs and structures to enhance employee satisfaction and business growth
- Guide business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay etc.
- Create annual compensation and benefit plan review strategy and ensure end to end coordination with team and leadership. Track comparative industry data and carry annual benchmarking exercise.
- Review market competitiveness of employee's salary and recommend solutions or alternative action to close critical gaps
- Analyse effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
- Drive annual C&B activities, i.e. annual market surveys and annual salary reviews
- Work with HR Systems (Workday) and Processes team to identify key HR metrics
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of employee issues and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's compensation and benefit policies and practices
- MBA HR from reputed University
- 12 to 15 years of experience in C&B.
- Should have Managed C&B at a regional level covering multiple countries
- Experience in handling projects and initiatives related to Rewards
- Strong number crunching skills, attention to detail and pride in data accuracy.
- Exposure to Data analytics and automated applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.