Partner & Director at iCube
Views:659 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Regional Head - Rewards - Water Solutions Business (12-15 yrs)
Our client an international Water Solutions company is hiring a Regional Head of Rewards - Middle East & Emerging Markets. Reporting directly to the CHRO of the Middle East and CHRO of the Emerging Markets, the role holder will be in-charge of any related C&B activities and projects within the regions.
The role will be on a 1 year contract
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the Rewards Function of the Organisation for Middle East Region & Emerging Markets
- Design relevant and most competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable organization to attract and retain desired pool of talent
- Responsible to plan, implement and track the Compensation and benefits programs across organization and ensure legal compliance under all circumstances.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Business Line Management to identify and address compensation issues and evangelize Rewards Philosophy and Strategy.
- Understand internal business environment and create more competitive and attractive programs and structures to enhance employee satisfaction and business growth
- Guide business and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation issues including the setting of appropriate pay levels, base pay, annual incentive pay etc.
- Create annual compensation and benefit plan review strategy and ensure end to end coordination with team and leadership. Track comparative industry data and carry annual benchmarking exercise.
- Review market competitiveness of employee's salary and recommend solutions or alternative action to close critical gaps
- Analyse effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and model potential impact of alternatives.
- Drive annual C&B activities, i.e. annual market surveys and annual salary reviews
- Work with HR Systems (Workday) and Processes team to identify key HR metrics
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of employee issues and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's compensation and benefit policies and practices
- MBA HR from reputed University
- 12 to 15 years of experience in C&B.
- Should have Managed C&B at a regional level covering multiple countries
- Experience in handling projects and initiatives related to Rewards
- Strong number crunching skills, attention to detail and pride in data accuracy.
- Exposure to Data analytics and automated applications