Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:2832 Applications:500 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Regional Head - Premium IT Services (17-25 yrs)
Regional Head - Premium IT services - Gurgaon - Sr. Leadership Role
Regional Head - Operations
The position will be responsible for the entire region covering growth, delivery of services, programs, projects, COE initiatives, Talent fulfilment, and Customer units with revenues of 20 Million + USD and leading a Technology services& practice team strength of over 400+.
Location - Gurgaon/Pune/Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role will require the candidate to provide leadership to the Delivery managers / Program Managers / Project Managers in running the delivery and operations with an aim to meet and excel the customer needs and drive growth
- Has to work closely & collaborate with other region heads / CTO / CDO/ COE / Sales / Pre Sales to grow the business.
- Has to provide leadership to dedicated talent acquisition team for all tactical and strategical needs for the region.
- Build the foundation for all development and conceptualize different service offerings & solutions to customers.
- Take ownership of all key performance parameters to drive the operating margin of the accounts along with overall region.
- Conceive, assess and develop the technology vision for the region
- Design and implement frameworks for performance optimization, scalability, security, reusability for delivery excellence and customer delight
- Introduce best practices in software development, agile methodologies and coding standards; institute change when necessary and appropriate
- Responsible for establishing operating procedures, work assignments, planning, and all project
management activities across the region
Qualification, Skills & Experience:
Overall 20+ experience in the industry with a minimum 15 years+ of experience covering delivery management or Account Management for a set of accounts ( > 400 people)
Candidate is expected to have following skills / experience:
- Experience at customer site as onsite CEM/account manager / delivery head or experience as Sales Head for Horizontal or Industry verticals
- Experience of managing multiple customers across geographies
- Fixed Price project management, with SLA based delivery
- Staff Augmentation project management, with an ownership of fulfilment
- Multi vendor / SI Program management experience
- Experience in handling large teams in India (should have handled a large enterprise accounts or multiple small and medium sized accounts)
- Well-versed with quality management processes
- Pre-sales exposure
- Any leadership initiatives assumed Corporate level or at any SBU/vertical/functional level, with a proven success
- Good Networking across the Industry
- Proven people leadership
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner