HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:1000 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:225
Regional Head - Operations - Internet Industry (6-14 yrs)
- Experience in supply management.
- Plan, own and execute the Top-line and bottom-line numbers on Demand and Supply for the region consisting of multiple clusters
- Deep business understanding to drive P&L for the region
- Drive Off Demand and Supply operations for multiple clusters through rigorous planning, orecasting and delegating the right targets to the team members
- Share regular feedback on market conditions, competition, pricing and other factors influencing on-ground operations
- Efficient Planning and Executing cluster site visits within assigned region, maintain and review
- Support the management team to develop strategic roadmap - where to play, how to win and whether to start.
- Develop market-landscape and detailed business understanding across a wide range of mobility categories, infrastructure services, platform solutions etc
- Drive and support execution of go-to-market strategy of new initiatives and cross-functional strategic initiatives across different functions
- Leading multiple mid-level and bottom level management team members
- Periodic performance assessment of team members to ensure optimal productivity from them
- Extensive planning to assess demand and supply; Initiate business development goals in order to increase demand within existing clusters
- Drive launch of new initiatives from time to time in order to expand to new clusters. Assess cluster potential on key parameters, analyze its potential growth and launch the processes from scratch.
- Develop key processes to track critical operations parameters and initiate data collecting platform from scratch
- Identify gaps in existing product and give feedbacks on key improvements possible for existing products
- Ability to implement key initiatives with respect to new product, new rider proposition and new driver payment mode
- Aptitude with strong analytical skills is very essential. Ability to observe data analytically and make quality operational decisions
- Work closely with a multi-functional team; stakeholder management with other teams.