Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:743 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Head - Operation - Last Mile (7-10 yrs)
- 7-10 years of experience in operation roles from 2 consumer facing industries. Preferably a B.Tech with an MBA or equivalent
- Should have built and lead large teams spread across geographies in operations (2K+ directly and indirectly), handled team of City managers with sharp execution excellence
- Establish a daily, weekly and monthly review rhythm with regional teams to drive customer experience and reliability.
- Derive insights from ground, collaborate with cross functional teams and convert into business actions to solve structural operations problems
- Identifying and reporting of Risks in operations spread across multiple geographies and work with respective functions to mitigate them - through policy, process and technology
- Build low cost fulfillment models and induce frugality as a culture within teams
- Quality focussed and enable brand protection through best operations experience on the ground
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.