Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:2448 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Regional Head - Memberships Acquisition & Relationship Management (10-18 yrs)
We are looking to hire a membership acquisition and a good relationship manager, will give preference to someone well connected in the IT and software companies in Maharashtra and Gujarat region. The person will be based in Mumbai but needs to handle Gujarat region as well. Please read the JD carefully and apply.
Location : Mumbai
Basic Function / Job Responsibilities :
- Business Development by recruiting new members and marketing events for delegate registration and sponsorship and selling industry research reports, publications etc.
- Driving the Regional Councils for Mumbai and Gujarat and the Special Interest Group for HR, Admin Manager, Education Initiatives, Captive Forum and conceptualizing and implementing related events.
- Servicing member companies in the region (responding and resolving queries, organizing events and taking required service initiatives).
- Facilitating and supporting national level initiatives and events in the region.
- Plan and initiate regional events.
- Implement ideas and initiatives strategized in the region.
- Implement and manage internal processes with respect to finance, knowledge management, income and expenditure.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience :
- Graduate ; The ideal candidate would be an MBA with specialization in Marketing, with 10 to 18 years of experience in Marketing, PR and general administration preferably in the IT industry.
- The candidate should be self driven, an out of the box thinker and a highly motivated team player.
- Analytical orientation with working experience of relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with business studies / economics
- Entrepreneurial and customer focused
- Possess updated knowledge of regional needs of the industry.