VP at North Star Consulting
Views:1569 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Regional Head - Manufacturing/FMCG/Agriculture (12-18 yrs)
Regional Manufacturing Head
- Delivery of Quality Product :
- Discuss, agree and drive Production Plan & Quality measures in the Region. Communicate to Central Planning team for any changes in Plan and agree on the revised Plan
- Drive performance of manufacturing centers in the Region. Discuss, create and monitor action plan to resolve operational issues
- Participate in the capacity creation, Plant Scale trials and stabilization of commercial production of new SKU Lines along with CPs / Factories, Central Planning, Replenishment and Engineering
- Driving manufacturing excellence in location - alignment with corporate towards driving initiatives like TPM, TQM etc. in the overall manufacturing network
- Create and Manage Budget & Control Production Costs :
- Ensure timely and accurate budgeting for manufacturing operations in region in view of Production Plan; Conversion budgets; plant capacity and capability; manpower requirement, M&R, expansion budgets, overhead etc. Manage the agreed budget within agreed and approved numbers.
- Regularly review production costs, variances and wastages. Analyze and identify root causes and implement corrective actions to minimize production costs and variances
- Managing Talent :
- Assign relevant objectives for people; monitoring & reviewing performance levels; provide developmental plans for people and grow them & Drive Talent Management culture in Region among all Associates.
- Create and manage a capable and motivated team
- Other Responsibilities :
- Preparation of various Reports pertaining to status on manufacturing operations for Review
- Ensure statutory and legal compliances in all manufacturing centres
- Attend Internal Audit meetings and action on various observations
- Oversee wage negotiations and settlements in BIL manufacturing centres. Manage harmonious employee relations in manufacturing centres
- Manage customer complaints in region in close coordination with central Legal Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.