Managing Partner at Unleash Talent LLP
Views:128 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Regional Head - Legal - Construction Firm (12-25 yrs)
Will responsible to to lead the litigation and non-litigation matters in South India mainly Chennai and Bengaluru.
Should have hands-on experience in handling real estate transactions independently for Tamil Nadu and Karnataka including:
- Drafting of joint venture agreements, development agreements, conveyance deeds, lease deeds, power of attorney, etc.
- Negotiations with the opposite party for finalization and closure of transactions.
- Drafting of contracts including tenders, contractor agreements, service provider agreements, marketing agreements, work orders etc
- Has in depth knowledge of land and has handled title due diligence and has complete knowledge of revenue/land records.
- Understands and can manage compliance under RERA and other statutes relating to real estate companies
- Has hands on experience in handling customer related issues including :
- Drafting of application forms, allotment letters, buyer's agreements, conveyance deeds, maintenance agreements, etc.
- Handling disputes raised by the customers and/or in relation to the projects.
- Has hands on experience in research work and is proficient in working on various legal software.
- To play a pivotal role in coaching & grooming of team members, Driving team engagement.