Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2480 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Regional Head - Institutional Sales - FMCG/HORECA/CSD (15-22 yrs)
Regional Head - Key Accounts Management
Total Experience : 15-22 years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her state by working building a network of partners for distribution of FMCG products and commodity in semi-urban and rural areas.
- The individual is expected to build the sales team and structure and be responsible for revenues in his/her state.
- The individual is expected to lead and manage a large distributed team which would be responsible for building a distribution network for supply FMCG goods and commodities to retailers in semi urban and rural space.
- The individual reporting into the regional sales head, will be a part of the Sales Leadership Team that will be responsible for building sales and distribution network in respective regions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Build, Lead and manage the Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan
- Build a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in his/her state in both rural and semi urban areas
- Manage the performance of the sales team by assigning them periodic targets
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on
Yearly basis :
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Post graduate in Management with 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience working with sales organization of FMCG companies is preferred
- Strong experience in the domain of mass distribution
- Should have the experience of increasing pan coverage and sales
Past Exposure :
- Experience of working with different stake holders and support teams spread across the country
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
- Proven leadership capability to build, lead, manage and groom teams
- The individual must have hands-on approach, ready to get hands dirty whenever needed
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.