Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:2203 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Regional Head - Institutional Sales - FMCG/HORECA/CSD (15-22 yrs)
Regional Head - Key Accounts Management
Total Experience : 15-22 years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The individual will have primary day-to-day responsibility for increasing coverage in his/her state by working building a network of partners for distribution of FMCG products and commodity in semi-urban and rural areas.
- The individual is expected to build the sales team and structure and be responsible for revenues in his/her state.
- The individual is expected to lead and manage a large distributed team which would be responsible for building a distribution network for supply FMCG goods and commodities to retailers in semi urban and rural space.
- The individual reporting into the regional sales head, will be a part of the Sales Leadership Team that will be responsible for building sales and distribution network in respective regions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Directly responsible for achieving the revenue targets for the territory
- Work with senior management in defining sales strategy and work on the execution plan based on the defined strategy
- Build, Lead and manage the Sales team for achievement of sales targets and reach as per the plan
- Build a network of partners to supply FMCG goods and commodities to retail stores in his/her state in both rural and semi urban areas
- Manage the performance of the sales team by assigning them periodic targets
- Conduct Periodic review on the Progress of Business, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and on
Yearly basis :
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Post graduate in Management with 10+ years of professional experience
- Experience working with sales organization of FMCG companies is preferred
- Strong experience in the domain of mass distribution
- Should have the experience of increasing pan coverage and sales
Past Exposure :
- Experience of working with different stake holders and support teams spread across the country
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced organization with active listening, negotiation, facilitation, and reasoning skills.
- Proven leadership capability to build, lead, manage and groom teams
- The individual must have hands-on approach, ready to get hands dirty whenever needed