Staffing & Recruitment Consultant at Prime Infosoft
Views:2499 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Regional Head - Human Resources - Retail/FMCG/eCommerce (12-15 yrs)
Regional HR Head
Roles and Responsibilities :
- HR Ops
- Provide all HR administrative support to new joinees as well as existing employees at the regions; both blue collared and white collared
- Create an environment of trust and to satisfactorily & speedily resolve any ER issues in the region.
- Handle HR Operations for region
- Personnel file management
- Handle exit formalities and conduct exit interview
- Manage and monitor the attendance recording system
- Accountable for payroll inputs for all on-roll employees of Karnataka region
- Talent Acquisition
- End to end recruitment including bulk hiring
- Manpower planning in coordination with the operations team
- Coordinate with the manpower vendors for the recruitment of On roll and Off Roll Staff
- Explore different avenues of sourcing manpower for associates
- Talent Management
- Implementing performance management system based on existing policies
- Succession planning
- Statutory Compliance
- Coordinate with the Labor Compliance partner for timely closure of Compliance issues and obtaining licenses
- Able to deal with statutory compliances based on Shops and Establishments, Factories Act
- Liaise with the Labor related Govt. offices and Union
Requirements and skills :
- MBA (HR) with 8 to 12 years of HR experience in retail, eCommerce, FMCG domain.
- Ability to manage a manpower of 3000.
- Ability to manage different stakeholders; Departmental heads, Corporate Team, Vendors etc.
- Ability to manage a team of 15-20 members
- Excellent Communication Skills; both written and oral
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.