Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:2013 Applications:657 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Regional Head - Human Resource - Hospital/Healthcare - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (10-20 yrs)
Regional Head HR - Hospital/Healthcare
Qualification : MBA preferred from a Premium Institute
- Minimum 10+ years experience in Core HR activities in hospital Industry preferred
- Recruitment - Manpower budgeting, sourcing, interviewing & selection
- Performance management- ensuring confirmation reviews, mid-year & yearly appraisals are conducted on time
- Handling statutory compliance, payroll of all the employees.
- Gauge organisation climate by way of employee satisfaction surveys, exit interviews, informal chats.
- Employee grievance redressal and welfare.
- Assist management in decision making by timely reporting through MIS and month end reports.
- Liaise and work with departmental managers to identify training needs and objectives.
- Structured training programs and calendar to address technical & behavioral training interventions
- New employee Orientation and Training
- Driving employee engagement activities-round table meeting etc
- Ensuring documentation of Staff & Doctors is completed in all respects
- Excellent verbal & Written Communication skills