Recruitment Consultant & Advisor at Green Bridge Consulting
Views:1257 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Regional Head - Human Resource - FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Summary: The role requires a energetic leader to manage the HR function for the organization's West Africa business. Incumbent needs to be a strategic business partner who will work closely with the country/regional leadership team to help drive business growth.
- Serve as a key member of the top management team to assist in driving business results.
- Work directly with the West Africa Business Head to ensure seamless strategic and operational management.
- Build an open and inclusive environment that promote employee excellence by driving Talent management, Succession Planning, Talent Retention and high potential future leader identification, in close collaboration with the top management team.
- The Head of HR should coach leadership team to facilitate organization and culture change by educating top management on HR trends that affect the business.
- Lead design and implementation of core HR programs, work procedure for employee relations, legal compliance, recruiting, performance management, appraisal, training and career counseling.
- Identify knowledge enhancement needs of the employees and implement the programs required to successfully develop leaders, managers and employees.
- Works with the Global HR team and the local management teams to improve the quality of talent
- Scope of the role is West Africa including but not limited to Nigeria, Ghana, and Ivory Coast
- Manage the Admin. Function for the region.
- Candidates must possess strong HR generalist capabilities and proven business acumen. Abilities to understand organizational dynamics and guiding others within HR department are desirable
- Process orientated, but able to see the bigger picture as well as the detail;
- Well organised completer-finisher with the ability to prioritise a busy workload, deliver to tight deadlines and function effectively under pressure
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Over 10 years- experience within human Resources in a large multi-country, matrix organization, including 2 years or more heading HR services at a regional level
- Knowledge and experience of HR, business practices and cultures in the African region
- Prior experience/knowledge of Human Resources related programs, processes, tools, policies and guidelines and their application to complex organizational issues;
- Prior experience in a pharmaceutical, consumers goods or healthcare-adjacent setting highly preferred