TA Specialist at Experis
Views:515 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Regional Head - Government Sales (8-15 yrs)
Regional Head-Government Sales
- Identifying cloud and data center services opportunities in the Western Region.
- Manage Enterprise, SMB & Government Accounts sized projects and responsible for Healthy Sales Pipeline.
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap
- Lead negotiations and overcome objections for deal closure
- Prepare sales forecasts and meet the order book and sales target
- Leverage and enhance partner relationships to drive additional value and revenue
- Develop relationships with new customers and leverage existing relationships to drive sales strategy
- Mange marketing, negotiation, finalizing orders etc to achieve budgeted sales and meet gross margin targets
- Meet stakeholders like government bodies and large enterprises on regular intervals to explore potential business opportunities
- Develops effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth
- Actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape.
- Lead designated region, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles
- To work and network extensively in the external world at all levels including with potential clients, clients, regulators, policy formulators, competitors, consultants, etc. as part of the business development activity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.