Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:4260 Applications:844 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:224
Regional Head - eCommerce Operations Head - Last Mile Delivery - Logistics Firm (15-20 yrs)
It's for a new age Logistics company. The assignment is for managing ecommerce deliveries for big ecommerce principals.
Job Description :
We are looking for analytical and target driven operations leader to lead last-mile operations in different regions. The incumbent will lead operations for the assigned region and be the owner of customer metrics while identifying and expanding operations in various cities. Being the primary point of contact. the person will be responsible for the costs and financial planning for the region. This is a team management role and the person will be responsible for the team KPI achievements. For an ambitious and go-getter, there is no limit to career growth.
- Build and implement operational processes for various product lines
- Project planning for setting up new operations and expanding existing operations
- Understand customer expectations. Design and drive operations to align with customer expectations
- Periodic reporting and reviews with customers on performance metrics
- Identifying process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Focus on developing additional business opportunities with existing or new clients.
- Coach, nurture, mentor the team.
- Working with the technology team to build and implement comprehensive solutions
- Create and own operations budget. Focus on continuous service improvement and cost reduction
- Create an engagement mechanism with internal and external stakeholders for a long-term relationship
- Ensure periodic reconciliation of transactions with customers and business partners.
What we look for in all candidates
- 15+ years of managing logistics operations in a regional role.
- The candidate should be comfortable working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
- The candidate should be able to find the root cause of the problems and solve them while being comfortable in dealing with numbers, Candidate should seek and analyze the relevant data and then solve problems, make recommendations backed by data.
- Should be ready to go the extra mile whenever required to make sure that customer needs are met.
- The candidate should be able to think long term solutions and not short term fixes.
- The candidate should be able to mentor and coach team members so that they can contribute to the organization effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines
15 to 20 years
Last mile, first mile, Logistics Operations, Delivery Management, Delivery Operations, Operations, eCommerce, Logistics, Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Operations, Cluster Operations, Operations Management, Business Process Improvement
Locations : Delhi / NCR, Bengaluru / Bangalore, Pune
People who have worked in past in companies like Swiggy , Tomato, Amazon, Flipkart or similarly big logistics set-ups