Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:4518 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Regional Head - Digital Ad Sales & Branding - eCommerce (7-15 yrs)
Regional Head - Digital Ad Sales & Branding (B2B)
The Role :
We are seeking an experienced, high-energy corporate Digital Sales Leader with a proven successful track record in leading sales efforts, motivating and inspiring established account managers to deliver results selling our digital insights product to existing and new corporate clients. The position requires a strategic thinker with a focus on driving revenue. Specific experience with c-level and senior-level business and technology executives is required.
- Set a strategic business development plan for target markets and ensure it is in line with the organization's & teams- strategic direction. Responsible for generating revenue many folds in the Digital Space.
- Attain targeted sales by developing new prospects and interacting with established customers.
- Lead generation and prospecting activities to maintain the required pipeline of prospect accounts.
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with targeted corporate customers, partner leaders, alliance leaders, client's agencies to create strong ecosystem. Provide informed feedback to the company.
- Effectively articulate the value proposition to multiple organizational levels.
- Develop strong business cases, proposals and presentations for sales opportunities in Digital Business. Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales.
- Managing and delivering key campaign expectations for clients.
- Forecast business accurately and timely. Properly report business and sales activity. Qualify, research, track and develop leads into viable business opportunities.
- Manage department P&L at an all India level.
- Closely align sales and strategy with other cross-functional leaders within the organization
- Coordinate with Marketing to develop and execute targeted regional events (digital)
- Motivate matrixed resources to engage with sales team and drive accountability
- Set team expectations in alignment with company strategy and manage the transformation
- Hire, train, motivate, mentor and manage the performance of team members
- Evangelize the importance of digital in creating innovative customer touch points and new business opportunities for our partners
Experience Required :
- Be a DIGITAL Ad SALES maverick from a pure internet/ ecommerce/ digital media/ advertisement background with 10-14 years of experience, the last 5 years in a senior digital sales role.
- 7+ years proven experience leading Corporate Digital Ad Sales teams, preferably from DIGITAL MEDIA space or Ecommerce companies.
- Extensive background selling to C-level executives (CEO, CFO, CTO, CIO).
- Ability to effectively articulate the value proposition to multiple levels. Strong experience building and presenting ROI models.
- Strong sales and business development professional skilled in sales, strategic account management, corporate client engagement and revenue generation.
- Strong negotiation, strategic planning, organization, analytical, internet and computer skills.
- Foster a growth mindset with strong focus on winning as a team
- Strong ability to prospect and sell into new account opportunities, then upsell within the account. Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Should have a strong insight of the advertising ecosystem and be well networked with various key planners across all leading media agencies in India.
- Have the ability to bring in direction and lead the digital vision to chase ambitious targets.
- Have experience targeting specific account or set of accounts. Demonstrated ability to win competitive major account sales.
- Strong understanding of the eCommerce business
- Ability to work in an agile unstructured, matrixed work environment.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
Company: Our client is a growing eCommerce company in India. They have a presence at 5 locations in India and 1 overseas location as well. Due to rapid expansion in their business, they are looking for a senior professional with strong experience working in a start-up unstructured environment to help them take an organization to the next level.
Work Days: 5 days a week + 2 Alternate Saturdays every month
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.