Senior Manager - HR at Upman Placements
Views:288 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Regional Head - Debt Institutional Broking - South (6-12 yrs)
- Debt Insti Broking desk caters to investment needs of specific institutional investors like Retirement and pension funds, Provident Funds and Wealth and HNI clients. Primarily deals in Gsecs, SDLs and high volume low margin liquid PSU stocks.
- Regional Head is responsible for sourcing and placement of SLR and Non-SLR Securities for earnings including Capital Gain and Net Interest Margin, tapping the Retirement Benefit Trusts in the assigned Zones/Regions and successfully implement, execute Quotation to Clients according to their requirement leading to successful closure of Deals thus achieving Capital Gain for the Organization.
- Empanel with Retirement Benefit Trusts and strategize value proposition for business expansion
- Ensuring proper sales pitch and presentations to clients leading to successful closure of deals.
- Broad basing Investor relationships to HNIs, Retirement Funds etc.
- Adverse Interest Rate and Market Movements is a key challenge
Key Result Areas Supporting Actions :
- To source SLR and NON SLR Securities at competitive pricing from various counterparties. - Enhancing relationships with PSU Banks, Mutual fund Houses, Insurance Companies, Cooperative Banks etc.
- Negotiation with Market players to achieve competitive rate
- Create Market Acceptance and optimize distribution of the bond papers to target investor segment
- To be aware of the Bond Markets and is aware of the rates, new issuances and competitive offerings
- To enhance business association with Retirement Benefit Trusts and Intermediaries for placement and distributing of Securities in the specified zone.
- Empanel with Retirement Benefit Trusts in assigned Regions and identify, understand the client requirements and thereby engage in concept selling.
- Meeting and Business development through acquisition of New Clients, retention of existing Clients by building relationships / networking with senior level management of clients
- To make representation to investors and presentations on, interacting with various prospect stakeholders, holding investor meets for allocation and distribution of debt and execution of common documents
- Keep track of the current market expectations in terms of rate directions, results expectation and sensitive announcements by the key market participants and regulators
- To develop business through Channel sales/IFAs/HNIs/Ultra HNI Clients. - To hire Principal Advisors having knowledge of fundamental drivers of Debt Market and have strong Client Relationship.
- To prepare business plans and strategies to develop business and build proactive attitude and willingness within the advisors to provide quality advice and innovative solutions to Clients.
- To provide advisory services to Retirement Benefit Trusts - Play a key role in ensuring that client portfolios in terms of risks and returns are tracked actively and ABML Investment Management Philosophy is implemented effectively
- Supervise high quality service delivery to all existing clients thereby ensuring client retention and thereby acquiring new mandates
- Well-versed with different products of Retirement benefits, debt markets, equity markets and mutual funds and ensure awareness with relevant government regulations
- To provide advisory services to Cooperative Banks - Maintain relationships with the Cooperative Banks in the respective assigned Regions
- Acquire of Portfolios of Cooperative Banks
- Advising the Banks for trading in AFS(Available for Sales) and HFT (Held for Trading) Securities thus earning through Advisory fees and track the factors affecting Gsec market
To have market intelligence and identify prospective PF investment opportunities and transactions in the assigned region.
- To track the secondary market movement in transactions supplemented with a movement in yield.
- To keep a tab of movement in yields by interacting with various intermediaries to understand and develop prospective on the down sell of the corporate bonds.
- To understand and track investor appetite for PF investment bonds
- To review business performance & profitability - To periodically review and ensure target achievement in terms revenues and Market share
- To review the detailed MIS and share the same to the senior management on a periodic basis, with analysis of major points of consideration.