Regional Head - Corporate Sales - FinTech Startup - IIT/ISB/IIM (8-16 yrs)
About the Company
This is an early-stage Fintech based out of Mumbai, led by ex-BCG/ISB, /IIM alumni and eminent industry veterans serving as advisors, with 100+ years of combined domain experience.
Targeting a $300+ Billion SME lending market that's currently operating in a highly-traditional manner, they- re on a mission to solve one of the biggest pain points of businesses in India and globally -that of access to short term credit. Lack of access to timely credit is one of the biggest reasons companies go bankrupt or are unable to grow. On the other hand, availability of timely credit has a direct impact on any country's GDP. This startup is on the path to disburse Rs. 1,00,000 Crores of capital by 2025.
What you will do
- Independently identify and acquire new large corporate customers directly or in close cooperation with our partners.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective and existing customers in the assigned territory/market segment to grow revenue
- Constantly monitor competitive landscape and effectively pitch differentiated capabilities to customers and partners
- Maintain a keen eye on developments within customer's organization and navigate tactfully to win new business
- Manage Sales process in the CRM and Sales Management system
- Develop business plans, long-term objectives, and sales pipeline
- Improve sales & product capabilities by working closely with marketing, sales management, product, finance, and other internal groups
- Over time, build a best-in-class sales organisation in your region by identifying & hiring top talent
- Additionally, work closely with the leadership on different aspects of the business across Sales, Marketing, Hiring, Strategy, Operations and Product design
What you will require
- 8+ years of experience in consultative and competitive selling
- A successful track record of selling solutions that impact the bottom lines of large corporates
- Customer centric and solution-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage client relationships to maximize revenue
- Strong in commercial negotiations
- Result oriented, knack for getting the job done - A combination of grit, hustle and problem-solving skills to deliver results
- Strong communication skills: Ability to convey a point of view in a fluent, concise and coherent manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Willing and able to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to new roles
- Willingness to travel to different client locations across India for meetings on a need basis
- Prior experience in Corporate banking / Wholesale lending / Supply Chain Finance / Enterprise SaaS sales preferred