Regional Head - Corporate Salary - Bank (3-11 yrs)
1) Managing corporate salary business for the region, own the assigned acquisition/ cross sell/ quality/ business growth/ revenue/ cost budgets for the year.
2) Recruiting, training and hand holding area sales managers/ sales managers/ and FOS team for delivery of business and quality numbers.
3) Ensuring budgets for all parameters are met including acquisition, salary upload growth, CASA growth, cross sell, quality.
4) Acquisition of corporates through open market, branches, and corporate banking channels. Working closely with all channels for a steady flow of prospects and business delivery
5) Ensuring multiple products is sold at the time of sourcing and look for opportunities to increase wallet share both at customer and corporate level.
6) Managing quality parameters pre acquisition and post-acquisition of corporates and customers.
7) Work along with branches and monitor performance of the sales team to ensure product holding ratio consistently improves.
8) Setting up service and product camps to take regular feedback from corporates and ensure stickiness increases through more cross sell.
9) Ensuring all compliance parameters are met or act in case of any deviation.
10) Running campaigns with the team and with other product verticals to increase the visibility.
11) Managing team attrition and grooming people in the team through continuous handholding and monitoring.
12) Ensuring customer experience at the time of account opening and thereon is creating delight.
13) Taking new initiative to take the business and customer experience to next level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.