Senior Recruiter - Management Search at Info Edge India Ltd
Views:772 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
Regional Head/COO/Facility Director - Hospital Chain - North Region (12-20 yrs)
Regional Head/COO/Facility Director, North Region
- To manage the multi-hospital operations includes P&L and ensure appropriate medical services, Clinical engagement and support functions to deliver excellent patient care and meet the business objectives of the hospital.
- To develop, plan and execute operational procedures for all functions for continuous process efficiency.
- He/she will coordinate with clinical heads and other medical services to ensure the availability of specialty and super specialty services for patients.
- Managing all infrastructural requirements of the hospital ensuring availability of medical infrastructures such as equipment, instruments, drugs etc and non-medical infrastructure including facilities, housekeeping, food & beverages etc.
- To launch new facility - Greenfield/Brown field Project- as per market demand.
- Serve as a primary spokesperson and representative of the region (multi-Hospitals)
- Responsible for patient service and feedback for further enhancing service level quality.
- Responsible for building and sustaining a brand image of the hospitals.
- Responsible to ensure statutory compliance and norms for the hospital.
- Ensure appropriate organizational culture in keeping with the values as envisioned by the Group.
Qualification: Master's degree in Hospital Administration/Management preferable
Experience: 12 plus years ideally with a healthcare Industry (at least 3+ years in a P&L Management with the multi location hospitals operations and exp with new Facility planning or major expansion).
- Ability to navigate and pull all into a broader system view, and ability to effectively engage constituents to achieve a balance in competing agendas
- Experience in effectively representing hospital needs with an understanding of the broader economic demands.
- Strong experience in Sales & Operations includes Doctor/Physician Engagement
- History of building and sustaining effective leadership teams
- Good organizational abilities, focused approach and good networking skills
- Understanding of and appreciation for the culture and environment associated with managing a complex health care organization in a competitive, turbulent market driven atmosphere
- Ability to interact, relate to work with, and support the activities of highly qualified, dynamic physicians as individuals and members of the organized medical staff