Talent Acquisition Manager at Xperthunt
Views:1906 Applications:368 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Regional Head - Controllership - Centre Of Excellence - APAC (12-15 yrs)
CCoE (Controllership Centre of Excellence) Vision
- Global dedicated team executing processes and controls which are key to our controllership and reporting activities
- Delivering process and control improvements by operating at scale
- Enabling greater focus on monitoring the effectiveness of internal control, extending our "second line of defence" capability
The purpose of this role is to lead, support and drive Regional Controllership activities, reporting to the Global Head of Controllership. The employee will play a key role in bringing to life our Finance Operating Model (FOM), in setting up the market controllership teams and ensuring seamless transition of activities.
- Enable the setting up of a Regional CCoE team, including onboarding new scope of activities from In-market finance teams.
- Work with the Transition Manager to apply and implement standard stage-gate transition methodology to ensure a seamless transition of activities and to mitigate risks.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of Monthly Financial Reporting along with all other associated activities and reports.
- Maintain control and oversight of Monthly Financial Reporting, Annual Budgeting and Quarterly Forecasting so that it is delivered in a timely and accurate way (BS), balancing speed, efficiency, and quality at a Regional level.
- Ensure strong control over the Balance Sheet reconciliation process and subsequent reviews with key stakeholders.
Maintain oversight of Central HQ entity w.r.t R2R Accounting activities, local ERP and BPC reporting, Forecasting etc.
- Identify and establish internal SLAs, KPIs, RACI and process documentation (SOPs) for all reporting processes in Regional CCoE.
- Standardise existing BS reporting and compliance processes to achieve scale.
- Support Regional & Market stakeholders on key BS improvement projects, for eg. Balance Sheet forecasting, Improved BS reporting processes etc.
- Monitor Regional & Market KPIs to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Perform benchmarking analysis with other Regions & Markets to identify and implement best practices in the Region.
- Responsible to support interim and year-end Audit.
- Manage the deliverables in Market Controllership teams to ensure error-free service delivery and KPI compliance. Establish effective governance with Market/Regional stakeholders to obtain timely feedback.
- Implement Internal Control Framework (ICF) and manage the controls self-assessment process for the Region & Markets.
- Partner with Controls Assurance team in the annual J-SOX controls effectiveness attestation process
- Performance management, training & continuous development of the team.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 12+ years of post-qualification experience in Accounting, Consolidation, Financial reporting and Controllership.
- Should be effective at planning and must have a strong grasp of every functional area of the organization, its internal and external drivers, resources required to meet expectations, typical and atypical risks, and marketplace dynamics.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders, across different regions and levels.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrate high level of responsibility and commitment to the assigned activities.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Agile and flexible to changing needs and adhoc requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.