CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:401 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Regional Head - Consumer Firm (8-15 yrs)
Organization: Leading Consumer based company
Role Name: Regional Head- Operations
- Looking for an experienced and high-energy P&L Head role. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales. Collaborating with senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth and attending key events to generate leads.
- The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- To evolve & achieve Strategic Annual Operating Plan.
- Direct the Sales and Business Development Team.
- Regularly have financial review with the Accounts Manager to ensure that the Budgeted Top-line and Profit Targets are achieved. Have a Clear focus on channels like Traditional Channels to build Distribution, Visibility and volumes.
- Deliver the business results for the region exploring and capitalising growth opportunities
- Develop and implement the channel strategy for Clients.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors
- 8-12 years of overall experience
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person's perspective
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.