Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:9748 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Regional Head - Client Growth - B2B Online Marketplace (8-10 yrs)
About the role:
- The role is to lead the sales for that region for Bizongo. The person would be responsible to drive penetration in growth and strategic accounts to drive long term partnerships with clientele focusing primarily on growing the top-line of the region .
- She/He would also be in charge of the complete regional Client Growth team that explores opportunities in design, development and procurement across targeted client industries.
Key responsibilities :
- Completely responsible for the top line and gross margins of the region.
- Ensure credit receivables are in check for the entire team according to the targets for the region.
- Research and understand the market through various mediums and create a Sales strategy for targeting prospective buyers.
- Devise a strategy for acquisition of relevant leads, work on quick on-boarding of strategic and growth clients through team members.
- Maintain a C-level relationship with potential clients and pitch the product, solicit feedback and alter negotiating strategies based on the feedback with the objective of achieve high client on-boarding rate.
- Devise seamless processes and ensure internal functional collaboration so that all accounts are serviced well and clients are seeing value through Bizongo.
- Identify additional client prospects to grow Bizongo's share of wallet and enter new avenues/industries that can be high growth opportunities for growth accounts.
- Adoption and usage of all Bizongo cloud based solutions as a tool by clients.
- Drive innovation and constant value engineering projects for clients.
- Build, grow and develop a lean team that drive wallet share and gross margins for all growth and strategic accounts.
- Devise innovative incentive schemes and modern sales processes to keep the team motivated and achieving targets.
- Drive usage of technology internally to increase team efficiency constantly and automating sales processes.
- Understanding company's internal operations, technology, capabilities and targets.
- As the face of the Client Growth team in the region, establish Bizongo's culture and values in the team and ensure team adheres to the basic principles of Client Growth.
- Previous required experience in sales (Packaging domain knowledge would be a bonus)
- Excellent leadership skills with structured thinking and have experience in setting up processes/teams.
- Candidate should have previous experience in driving scalable modern sales processes through tech enabled systems.
- Previous experience in leading a lean sales teams that is driven in a scalable, process driven manner.
- Fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles.
- Efficient in Data Analytics and drive business decisions through data,
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
Why work with Bizongo?
- Opportunity to work with "India's leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 100 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.