CEO at Shorlist Professionals
Views:2198 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Regional Director - Talent Acquisition - BFSI/Pharma/IT (15-20 yrs)
Regional Director - Talent Acquisition
- Looking for a job that actually makes a difference? Join us at the Forefront of Shaping Healthier Lives.
- Our client vision is to make this world a universal zone of healthier people. Come be a part of this journey if you're passionate about creating boundary-pushing work that drives behavioral change.
- You will be a part of Workforce Planning & Talent Development Department, which focuses on strategic workforce planning, talent acquisition as well as talent development to build up the succession pipeline for this Pharma Giant
What You Can Expect:
- As a key member of the Workforce Planning & Talent Development Department, you will have to lead the team to conduct workforce and manpower planning exercise and review the plan with the organisation.
- You will be reviewing and implementing the strategic workforce planning framework and strategies to guide manpower planning processes as well as meet future manpower requirements of the divisions.
- You will also be focusing on formulating and implementing effective recruitment strategies to meet organisation's manpower needs and establish key performance indicators. In addition, you will be required to review and improve work processes related to manpower planning, staffing and recruitment. You will be tasked with partnering divisions and line managers to understand and support their business needs while performing end-to-end recruitment as well as exit management.
- You will be responsible for budgeting and monitoring recruitment-related expenditures where you are required to project manage HR-related services such as the period contract for appointment of Executive Search firms, and contracting for psychometric assessment.
Be Part of the Team
You Should Also Possess:
- Join us if you are a dynamic and self-motivated individual with at least 15 years of experience in managing end-to-end recruitment or as a TA Leader, and enjoys working in a highly matrixed, fluid and fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of market's best practices in talent attraction and selection as well as key HR functions/practices especially in strategic workforce planning
- Demonstrated track record in engaging and influencing internal and external stakeholders, understanding and anticipating stakeholders' business needs and co-creating solutions to address business needs
- Strong analytical skills, resourceful, meticulous and a collaborative team player with good written and verbal communication skills
- In addition, having relevant qualifications or experience in human resources, business administration and managing tenders/ quotations for procurement of HR-related services will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) and Workday system would also be a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.