Regional Director - Sales - Middle East/Africa Region (15-25 yrs)
- Managing Full P&L responsibility for Middle East and Africa and the financial stability of the business.
- Evolve a sales, marketing and product/brand strategy to achieve the Top Line/Revenue targets for Middle East and Africa.
- Ensure sales efforts are made for wide reach to cover all potential customers in the current location and the other neighboring regions as well.
- Regular field work with team members to provide on the job training.
- Exploring the potential in new markets.
- Arrive at a sales and marketing strategy by firming up the key specialties to focus on for the year (product focus).
- Ensure a process is in place to track market information, competitor activities and the other companies that various corporates are going to.
- Explore and implement co-branding options to increase corporate customers.
Candidate Profile :
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree (engineering) and Master's Degree (sales and marketing preferred).
- Years of experience: 15 years - 25 years.
- Sector expertise: Must have exposure to working with firms manufacturing Security Systems, Audio Visual Systems, IT systems and telecommunication systems for B2B customers.
- Strong experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Key Account Management and Pre-Sales in turn-key Technology Projects and Solutions.
- Must have handled a P/L of upwards of AED 50 MN per annum.
- Strong team building skills.
- Experience of on-boarding large key accounts for the firm and mining these relationships.
- Strong understanding of supply chain systems and processes i.e. inventory, warehouse and procurement.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.