Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:7595 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Regional Director - Model Development - Investment Banking (12-15 yrs)
Opportunity with Blue Chip International Investment Bank aggressively expanding Model Development team hence looking to hire hands-on senior quantitative Model Development professional to lead and manage a team. Potential candidate should bring at least 12 years of quantitative model development experience working with leading investment bank with global stakeholder management skill set.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Designing and developing models for pricing and risk management of Credit Derivatives
- Candidate will need to work closely with teams in Asia-Pacific and/or London and/or New York
- Working with model control teams to facilitate timely and efficient review and approval of models.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- The role requires the combination of very strong software development skills, a very structured mathematical approach to problem solving, business overview, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Advanced degree in math, statistics, physics, financial engineering, computer science or other quantitative field.
- Strong software design and development skills, preferably with some C++ and Python knowledge and experience.
Please contact Shashikant Bomma on 022 42369769.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.