Senior Consultant at People Resources
Views:145 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Regional Digitalization Manager - Manufacturing Industry (8-10 yrs)
Regional Digitalization Manager
- 8-10 years of experience in #Digital_transformation in #manufacturingindustry.
- Experience in handling projects with tools such as #Scrum and #Agile.
- Experience in #MES_Integration
- Experience in #stakeholder_managerment, #Business_analyst, #IT_Systems, #Scada.
TASKS / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITY:
- Drive the digital transformation of the regional FC & AR BU
- Project execution activities, including coordination of external engineering contractors and software/hardware vendors, coordinate and manage project activities,
- Accountable to local implementation reporting results to Plant Director and Regional Management.
- Accountable to define business cases and local roadmaps, including ROI
- Local tests and acceptance in production,
- Local lean support process improvements and lean plan with global support as required
- Drive manufacturing intelligence concepts
- Manage Capex for all relevant projects for business digitalization, working closely with both IT and engineering personnel