Regional Digital Sales Head - BFS/Media (10-14 yrs)
REGIONAL DIGITAL SALES HEAD
This role will be responsible for generating and driving revenues against our newly launched digital product suite, with a key focus on prospecting, building a strong sales pipeline, deal negotiation and closing. Experience in selling other digital products will be an added advantage. The candidate must have an analytical sales approach, be passionate about the digital space, with a willingness to learn and share their knowledge. We are looking for strong team players with experience in the OTT and video business, to be based out of our regional headquarters at Mumbai, Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Bengaluru.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Driving sales, generating revenue and meeting targets.
- Responsible for the revenue sales of our digital offerings within the OTT and video business
- Own the vertical in the region and drive the revenue for it, especially in the B2C market, with a focus on large customer sales
- Ability to identify new clients, across industries, with a focus on large customer sales
- Building strong relationships to ensure repeat business and long-term deals
- Create and deliver strong presentations, using industry knowledge, market trends and competitor movement
- Ability to plan and strategize for maximum market coverage within the said region
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- MBA with 10 years of work experience in digital product sales
- Experience with working in the OTT services (broadcaster or platform), or similar digital subscription-based services, is essential
- Prior experience in working with ISP's and BB providers will be an added advantage
- Ability to identify up-sell categories and work towards addressing client requirements immediately
- Strong customer focus, with excellent communication, networking, and negotiation skills
- Ability to give adequate product feedback, innovation or otherwise, basis client needs internally to relevant teams
- Experience with working with cross-functional teams across all levels (marketing, strategy, tech, etc.)
- Prior experience in managing a team is preferable, but not essential
- Passion for the digital space, with a keen eye on digital trends and emerging technologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.