GM Talent Acquisition at Avant Garde Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
Views:2724 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Regional Credit Manager - Bank (8-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role should read as "responsible for credit appraisal of retail and SME loans - secured and unsecured".
- To execute and drive regional credit culture in alignment with established frameworks and processes, for effective and efficient loan underwriting across KVB service offerings.
- To support business sustainability and growth via sound regional portfolio quality and NPA management.
- To lead regional credit underwriting operations, taking approval decisions as per approval matrix and overseeing team performance down the line to ensure adherence and effective credit decisions.
- To drive coordination with regional Sales and Operations Teams via proactive liaising with relevant stakeholders and alignment with coordination mechanisms embedded in process/ framework design, to ensure efficient and effective risk management (e.g. exception approvals, collateral valuation, PDD completion, cheque bounce collections, etc.)
- To manage and develop the regional team, working with CRO to ensure role clarity and adequate development on key performance drivers (e.g. regional property business norms, risk assessment principles, etc.) and motivation and alignment towards function and business goals.
- Chartered Accountant / MBA
- Maximum experience of 10 years in the financial services (lending) industry.
- Minimum experience of 8 years in the financial services (lending) industry.
- Underwriting / Risk Management experience of at least 2-3 years with reputed MNCs / Indian Pvt Sector Banks / NBFCs in Retail / Commercial / SME Lending.
- Strong understanding of Wholesale Lending Businesses
- Good communication skills, with proficiency in English
- Excellent writing skills