Talent Acquisition at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:512 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Regional Credit Controller (9-11 yrs)
Job Role :
- Receivable Management
- Continuous improvement in business processes and reporting
- Technology and other initiatives
Credit Control Framework :
- Regional Credit Controller is expected to take accountability for expected outcomes related to above areas for their respective regions.
- Facilitate AR monitoring at Group level and effective reconciliations protocols. Eventually transform into partnering with Marketing / Finance for price negotiations inputs based on Credit Control levers
- Ensure compliance to Credit Management policies and SOPs.
- Monitor bill dispatch TAT and ensure timely submission to parties. Engage with operations and billing teams to ensure bottlenecks are resolved.
- Oversee credit bill docketing process (documentation / verification / submission) to meet respective KPI measures
- Prior experience in engaging with TPAs / Insurance Companies, public sector companies or state / central health schemes is an essential attribute.