AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:4550 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Regional Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG (3-8 yrs)
Regional Commercial Finance Manager - FMCG
- Ensuring P&L health of Region i.e. selling related costs (within Budget as well as on-going productivity / regional effectiveness) through close interaction with HO-Sales Finance Team & Regional Sales Team (On Invoice Margins, Trade Spends, Unsaleable, CFA Cost, Sales Overheads)
- Ensuring Balance sheet health of Region i.e. Debtors, Stocks, Banking, CFA / Region processes
- Providing Business support to Region head through high level MIS & Analytics to drive effectiveness of decision & drive cost & Sales KPI reviews
- Ensuring process compliance & controls in Region in P2P & OTC processes (SOX & internal control) including monthly Reporting & Closing, Distributor Credit Administration & MT/CSD Recon
- Providing Customer support to External customers (Distributors, CFA, MT ) & internal customers (Sales team) through coordinating actions/support RSM on claims process improvement, claims payment etc.
Cost Management :
- To review monthly costs & compare the same with Budget & last year/Month, highlight variances & ensure no overruns
- Support Region Head in decision making, spends effectiveness, revenue enhancement etc. through high level MIS / analytics on an ongoing basis
- Assist the Sales Finance Manager to evaluate ROI of monthly schemes, project monthly/quarterly/yearly volumes, cost variance analysis etc.
Partnering & analysis :
- Prepare & facilitate monthly dashboard on Region performance KPI- s, Sales, Allowances, Overheads with Region Team
- Assist in the approval process of new customer/vendor appointment, by analyzing financial track record, business experience & documents to evidence statutory compliance
- Evaluate & sign off Distributor ROI paid (if any)
- Keep track of C - Forms collection, follow-up on pending Forms, initiate suspension of default parties to ensure NIL differential tax liability
Process, Controls & Compliance :
- Leverage Distributor Management system to ensure accurate capture of Trade spend, ensuring Budgetary controls & accurate provisioning
- Support Regional/Central Supply Chain Team in monitoring CFA costs, ensuring Commercial SOP compliance thru CFA visits, 3P audits etc.
- Through commercial, physical, statutory & SOX audits at Region, CFA and distributor
- To approve all payments for Trade Allowance, Unsaleables, Overheads & ensure accurate accounting
- Carry out a review of Distributor claim process and train Sales Team for timely and error free Claim submission. Also ensuring minimal incidence of pending claims
- Conduct monthly petty cash audits at RSO
- Approve cheque operations facility, credit limit - (permanent & temporary enhancements) to new/cheque bounced customers
- Assist the HO - Sales Finance in closure of MT - Reconciliations, Debtors Ageing review, and resolving queries on Bank reconciliation, follow up with Debtors etc.
- Indirect Tax - Co-ordinate with CFA/Sales team on Assessment pending points, attend hearings, liaise with VAT/GST department on any dispute & resolution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.