Consultant at RGF Select India
Views:2533 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Regional Commercial Finance Manager - CA - Telecom (4-9 yrs)
- The role is responsible for the execution of general accounting, consolidation, management reporting and planning, budgeting and forecasting processes within the Business Unit, complying with all Group and Divisional timetables, guidelines and internal controls.
- Lead the annual budget and forecasting process for Commercial Operations, which includes working with the various departments in Commercial Operations on their key program and headcount spending plans, managing the financial planning calendar and implementing appropriate review processes.
- Develop a strong understanding of all key performance drivers and issues relating to budget, forecast and actual results and incorporate into monthly quantitative and qualitative analysis of commercial operations financial results; including variances to plan, ensuring key issues, risks, and business drivers are understood and highlighted.
- Work with department heads to understand and explain any significant deviation between budget/forecast and actuals.
- Review Commercial project proposals, budget contracts and agreements to ensure all costs are reasonably accounted for in advance of the signing of all contracts.
- Map and track Commercial Operations Work Orders and Change Orders to the budget; file consistently using the proper cost codes.