Assistant Manager at Randstad India
Views:339 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Regional Business Manager - SaaS Sales/B2B Product Sales - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-15 yrs)
#RandstadIndia is hiring Regional Sales Manager - Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Set up the Regional Sales team for the company
- Impact market segment share by acquiring and onboarding new SMB customers across all verticals.
- Develop strategies to sharpen our focus in targeting businesses in focus SMB industry verticals
- Maintain and exceed targets in areas of # of clients.
- Drive sales to funnel to augment customer acquisitions and represent the company in industry forums to drive awareness.
- Coach & direct team and build a group of high bar performers.
- Influence Sales & Product Marketing teams to modify their portfolio and feature set based on a systematic need-gap analysis for customers in focus customer segments
- Represent the metrics of the regional sales team at weekly review meetings with leadership
Desired Candidate Profile
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS Sales/B2B product sales or e-commerce. Experience in working with SMEs is essential.
- Experience ideally in a start-up environment, building and scaling large feet on the street team in multiple cities across India.
- Solid understanding of B2B space, including channel management, high touch sales, different channel verticals, pre-sales, and after-sales.
- Responsible for strategic business development, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable.
Education: MBA from a Tier I B-school