Regional Business Manager - Retail - North (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Retail
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Retail, Director of Sales, Fashion, Sales, Offline retail
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - To drive sales and achieve profitability targets of the client by managing stores' operations, distributors and dealer network within the assigned geographical region together with delivering high quality service to customers
Our client is one of the leading legacy lifestyle brand in the country with a 40+year history in the Indian consumer landscape.
- Provide inputs for the development of Retail & Trade strategy within the region and ensure its translation and alignment during its development and execution
- Provide inputs on all activities effecting the functional P&L like quarterly budgets, annual targets, expansion plan etc. for the regions to the business heads
- Monitor the financial performance of the areas against budgets to identify areas of unsatisfactory performance; approve & execute countermeasures and potential performance improvement opportunities periodically
- Create and seek approvals on marketing plans and budgets for regions/ stores/ dealers in coordination with ABMs after analysing the markets & competition
- Provide inputs to the marketing teams to develop nation-wide schemes
- Design, develop and seek budget approvals on region specific schemes for potential seasonal improvement in sales
- Ensure smooth execution of the annual incentive schemes for the staff designed by the operations team
- Ensure implementation of the approved lean practices across the stores and provide adequate support to the Customer Experience Executive in training, conducting kaizen mela, introducing recognition programs etc.
- Should have a retail leadership experience of 8-12 years
- Should have experience in apparel, eye wear, jewellery and/or any sort of consumer retail brand
- Should prefer/currently be located in Delhi
- Work very closely with senior leadership
- Lead the most critical area for the business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Srinjoy Sen on +91 80 6826 6861.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.