Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:1249 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Regional Business Head - North/East/West/South Region - Startup (8-15 yrs)
Key responsibilities :
- Core team role with direct mentorship from founders along with P&L ownership
- Developing and managing complex sales strategies, including forecasting potential revenue streams
- Own and deliver predictable and healthy MRR(monthly recurring revenue).
- Willingness to engage top management and CXOs to drive product deployment.
- Identifying potential customers and developing new business opportunities
- Convert new customers and grow the existing ones effectively
- Manage & drive the growth & margin targets for respective geography
- Attract, retain & manage growth of talent across teams
- Coordinating with other departments, including marketing and customer service, to ensure that clients receive high quality service
- Be a mentor to your team and continuously identify and address training gaps.
Key requirements :
- Willingness to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, and a sustainable business
- Strong curiosity and communication skills to be able to understand and convey the value addition delivered by TravelPlus
- Team handling experience and ability to provide feedback & guidance to the teams.
- Proven track record of working in a hypergrowth environment and ability to do zero to 1 and 1 to 100.
- Ability to motivate the team to work together and achieve shared goals
- Ability to put customer first
- Enterprise sales experience of 5+ years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.