Head at PMS Consulting
Views:410 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Regional Business Head - Micro Finance - Bank (8-12 yrs)
- Building Portfolio (to achieve Disbursement and POS budget) as per business mandate and Budget assigned
- Ensure strict process adherence in both asset and liability business
- Ensure both Business Budget and Business quality Ensuring the productivity & quality norms being met in all Branches.
- To ensure business profitability Cost reduction and building profitability.
- Ensuring Audit, Compliance & Regulatory requirements.
- Relationship Managers. Budget follow up- To achieve budgeted business targets of the Cluster region assigned by the management on month on month basis across all parameters.
- To start business in new locations for generating Business from untapped areas.
- Retention of existing customers from competition by delivering exceptional service.
- Supervision on Regular maintenance and follow up of accounts; oversee EMI collection and delinquency follow up wherever required, achieving the high level of customer satisfaction in the area of operations through reduced transaction costs, faster processing.
- Team management - Monitoring the performance of the reporting RMs and Field officers; Ensuring staff Productivity of both RM and Field officers.
- Fraud Investigation- Business environment check & Monitoring on process and reduction in deviations.
- Collections follow up Maintenance of excellent portfolio quality, NPA Control, Renewal/Retention in Portfolio. Addressing critical issues related to delinquency and legal cases.
- Branch Visits Check on the strict adherence of process & credit policies.
- Implementation of Financial inclusion Initiatives as per Banks direction.
- Dealing with Regulators (RBI, NABARD, DCC & other Govt agencies) and other Institutions.
- Managing Financial Literacy cum Credit Counseling camps (to achieve regulatory directions).
- Supporting retail branch banking on Govt. liability business.
- Focus on PMJDY and similar other projects whenever implemented by the Bank.