Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:1450 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Regional Business Head - Digital Media - South (7-9 yrs)
Regional Business Head - South - Digital media
In this role, you will be responsible for evangelizing solutions amongst your peers within agencies and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features along with leading a team of best in market client engagement managers. You will collaborate with a group of quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients
This role reports to National Director
3 best things about the job:
1. This is a high-profile position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.
2. Working with the world's largest programmatic media company means having access to advance knowledge in digital media and technology.
3. A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- To be up to speed with the value proposition and products
- Started to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
- Winning confidence among engagement managers.
- Become the first point of escalation (internal & external) for all South campaigns.
- Equipped with outcome consulting and account serving ability including deliver programmatic media strategy, data insights, move client from standard buying outcomes to its desired custom outcomes.
In six months:
- To be able to present capabilities and new points of view to potential clients
- Become an expert with business development & client service
- To identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
- Develop supporting & long-term relationships with all your designated media buying agencies & direct clients
- Ensure your client base have updated information including sales collateral and information on new products
In 12 months:
- Driven new revenues through proactive pitches for direct business, new product offers and thought leadership to agency account teams
- Achieve or over achieve billings target set by the company.
- Equipped with outcome consulting and account serving ability including deliver programmatic media strategy, data insights, move client from standard buying outcomes to its desired custom outcomes
- Drive new revenue from agency & direct clients.
- Build a trusted relationship with the respectively responsible agency clients and set up a programmatic step-by-step growth strategy by advertisers.
- Working with senior agency trading heads to establish planned investment levels for clients quarter by quarter
- Education of agencies & clients regarding proposition and products
- Able to lead team to cope with frustration during transformation and need minimum supervision.
- Being responsible for the knowledge transfer of regional outcome media trader training and be brave to challenge conventional solutions and wisdom.
What you will bring:
- Agency or digital sales background to include experience of senior/strategic level interaction with customers is a must.
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosphere (DSP, DMP, SSP)
- Deep understanding of the purpose of DMPs and programmatic marketing strategies
- Comfortable to work in a matrix organization with multiple stake-holders
- Master or bachelor's degree in marketing and/or Communication and/or business management.
- 7-9 years digital media experience, preferably programmatic background.
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Polished presentation skills
- Strong excel and PowerPoint skills