Senior Manager - HR at Sapphire Management Consultancy
Views:2244 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Regional Account Sales Role - Security Services (8-15 yrs)
Regional Account Manager would be responsible for revenue generated from Enterprise space as per the accounts assigned by senior management. The role would be required to engage with the customers to create need and drive Trend Micro Revenues from the assigned territory. Following will be the key responsibilities for the role:
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory.
- Work with relevant stakeholders (Pre-Sales, Marketing and Sales Head) to take the right value proposition to Channel CEO and associated sales and technical teams
- Attainment of Revenues Goals per Quarter as allocated from Management in line with BU goals
- Able to sell Technology to both large customers and demonstrate end customer management
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through best sales practices, training and support.
- Forecast and track key account metrics by providing timely revenue forecast accuracy.
- Additional responsibilities may include establishing contact, business development, cultivation, product positioning proposal, presentation and closing sales with the channels
- All Sales Operations objectives like development of funnels for existing and future quarters, compliance to all weekly reporting norms and CRM guidelines
- Additional responsibilities may include establishing contact, business development, cultivation, product positioning proposal, presentation and closing sales with the channels.
- Any other responsibilities will be assigned from time to time
Work experience requirements:
- Min 9-10 years- experience in channel management & end user account sales management with excellent sales achievement records is mandatory.
- Experience in the IT security industry and market positioning strategies will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in Network and/or Security pre/post sales is preferred.
- Independent, mature, stable, dynamic, energetic with strong sense of dedication, meticulous, organized & result-oriented team player.
- Able to understand the technology and translate it into business needs.
- Possess good track record with customer, senior management Good presentation and selling skills are mandatory
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, planning, analytical of performance and customer service skills
- Possess a high degree of diplomacy & tactful in dealing with issues and difficult situations
- Consultative/Influence/Facilitation & Negotiation skills
- MNC Principal Background or large SI is preferred.
- Ability to sell Value to CIO, able to sell in complex multiple customer scenario and able to showcase technical and sales expertise as applicable
- Proven Account Management Experience in large customer SMB class and Enterprise Class
- Past Track Record of ability to build revenues in a challenging external environment, self-motivated and revenues achievement DNA
- Team Player with a very high ability to leverage internal resources towards a common objective - high organization agility requirements
- High Ethics and Integrity requirements
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills are integral to the job
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.