Principal Consultant at Xperia Executive Search LLP
Views:1285 Applications:394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Region Head - Human Resources - FMCG/FMCD - East (8-12 yrs)
Position : Region Head HR - East
Industry - FMCG/Consumer durable
Role : Handling the entire East region across all businesses as HR Business Partner
Reporting structure: Position reports to: Head HR - Business Partner.
- Recruitment - Driving recruitment as per approved organogram. On roll to module manpower to be 90% at all times with Recruitment TAT of 30 days.
- Performance management, role evaluation, job analysis and career development plans within the regions.
- Operational HR Activities - Independently handling HR Operations for the Region - Employee Requisitions, Offers, Appointments, Confirmations, Transfers, Reporting structures, Exits and employee benefits administration.
- MIS - Updating MIS data, reports and SAP actions within the zone.
- Employee Relations - Employee grievance handling as per agreed TAT and HR connect in the zone. Travel to various locations in the region as per the agreed travel plan for employee connect, field activities and training/coaching. Field work with under-performing partners and BPSTs.
- Employee Engagement - Identify and create engagement touch points in the region w.r.t. development, success stories, customer service quality, NPS and employee motivation.
- Joining formalities and Induction coordination. HR operations and infrastructure arrangement for all new and current employees.
- Introducing the new joiners to the organization's functioning, culture & values. Educating employees on HR policies and culture.
- Leadership development and succession planning in the region of high potential and critical resources.
- Coordinating and implementation of Training modules in the region
- Willingness to travel across States in the East region.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.