Talent Acquisition Intern at REFYNE Tech Private Limited
Views:162 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Refyne - User Researcher (4-8 yrs)
The Role :
- We are looking for an experienced User researcher to join our team. You will help define and drive the future strategies of consumer marketing, conduct research, work with cross-functional teams, and perform usability studies.
- These responsibilities include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the product and implementation team better understand Refyne's prospective and existing users.
What you'll do :
1. Plan and conduct user research (primary & secondary) projects on consumer, competitors, and market conditions using both quantitative and qualitative research methods
2. Deliver and advocate research findings gained from varying methodologies into actionable insights for different functional areas
3. Evangelize research outcomes to cross-functional teams through well-documented reports, in-person presentations, or user personas and journeys
4. Perform market and demographic research like DI, FGDs, etc.
5. Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics
6. Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
7. Perform usability studies with consumers
8. Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data
What we're looking for :
1. Experience in research: Academic experience is a bonus
2. User Researcher Proficiency in English (Other languages are a plus
3. Understanding of various research tools and experience in applying them based on the requirement for both remote and on-field studies
4. 5 to 6 years of experience in analyzing and documenting both quantitative and qualitative data to develop user personas, user journeys, and actionable insights