Senior Talent Acquisition at REFYNE Tech Private Limited
Views:346 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Refyne - Product Marketing Lead - Acquisition & Activation (11-15 yrs)
Product Marketing Lead - Acquisition & Activation (11-15 yrs)
Refyne is India's first & largest Earned Wage Access (EWA) platform. We partner with organisations to enable employees to retrieve their earned but unpaid salaries whenever needed. We're reducing the month-long wait to get your salary to mere seconds.
We started Refyne with the mission to empower the Indian workforce to adopt financial wellness and model their lifestyle around it. Attaining real-life financial inclusion lies at the heart of our goal, fuelled by the drive to achieve positive social impact.
We aim to enable people by bringing transparent, accessible & affordable means to finance right into the palm of their hands. We're not a loan app. Refyne's app lets users track, spend and save their real-time earned pay anytime, any day, driven purely by their needs. We believe this access is every employee's right.
Refyne helps users understand their spending patterns, make wise choices with money, and keep their debt in check, all while using the most sophisticated yet simple technology to keep them on top of their finances.
Refyne helps users avoid high-interest payday loans & micro-lenders, debt traps and build financial resilience. Our highly scalable platform proactively enables employers to ensure their workforce's financial well-being and puts employees in the driver's seat to control their financial position. Refyne is building a sustainable financial future, encouraging everyone's participation in the formal financial ecosystem.
Refyne is backed by marquee global investors who have successfully implemented EWA in other countries, including the UK, the US & Latin America.
The Business Lead will be responsible for implementing the consumer growth strategy to enable the company to grow, thrive and maintain a healthy financial position in the market specific to the category. The business lead is expected to understand and execute initiatives and tactics to grow accounts and improve funnel conversion.
- Drive the acquistion and activation targets for the org by end to end designing plans to drive/improve the customer funnel
- Tracking progress of accounts and plan initiatives to acquire and activate them
- Plan interventions basis insights and feedback given by the marketing analytics team
- Budget planning and tracking.
- Solve for structural problems at a central level to speed up the growth of the category
- Collaborate with cross-functional internal partners in marketing, operations, technology and product to execute multiple category and central level projects
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Acumen for business and know-how of the levers impacting the same
- Ability to manage a team and multiple projects at the same time
- Grip on competition and updates on targeted industries (extremely critical)
- A bachelor's degree or master's degree in a related field
- Ability to lead teams of various sizes and see initiatives through to completion
- 8 - 10 years of business management and experience related to the category
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Experience of driving acquisition and activation
- Budget management experience. Should have worked on P&L in previous roles
- Be part of a founding team with a highly successful track record for building global fin-tech start-ups
- Backed by leading global tech investors & specialists
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary with other employment perks
- Become a key member of a team that is building India's first real-time, on-demand salary platform