HR at Refex Industries
Views:2483 Applications:356 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Refex Group - Head - Operations - Flyash Management (15-22 yrs)
Position Responsibility : We are looking for an experienced professional in the Ash - Thermal sector, who will oversee and manage business operations at various Thermal power plants by setting up the entire operations team for flyash disposal.
Job Description :
- Responsible for setting up the entire operations team.
- Assisting and overseeing multiple sites engaged in disposing ash from Thermal power for both fly and legacy ash disposal as per the margins agreed by the management.
- Monitor the work progress on a regular basis and formulate reports as required (daily, weekly monthly, yearly planning etc.)
- Arranging local transporters from power plants to mines/low-lying areas and ensuring that the vehicles run as per expectations.
- Maintain diesel stores and track the usage of diesel on a regular basis. Ensure that there is no theft.
- Helping the subcontractors with gate passes and weighbridge processes.
- Assisting the team in engaging and monitoring the quantum of bulkers from cement plants and brick plants to enhance the sale/disposal of Silo Ash.
- Manage good relationships with cement companies and mine owners for their short-term and long-term business needs. Engage with all the sub-contractors and manage the driver requirements.
- Coordinate with thermal power plants and ensure engagement by maintaining rapport and relationships for further business.
- Assisting the team in managing all administrative activities and official activities thereby maintaining safe disposal of ash disposal
- Assisting the team in building the operational team.
- Need to assist the management or head with any other possible new business opportunities in current locations.
Desired Profile :
- Any graduate with 15 to 22 years of experience in FLY ash management.
- An excellent relationship with Thermal power plants, Bricks, mines, and Cement manufacturers
- Should have a good understanding of managing the ash business and logistics.
- Should have good negotiation and organizational skills