HR at REED ELSEVIER INDIA (a part of RELX India Pvt Ltd)
Views:1224 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
REED Exhibitions - Head - Sales (12-18 yrs)
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. We elevate the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors.
RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers.www.rxglobal.com
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and high caliber Head of Sales to manage sales across RX India portfolio including machine tools, engineering, packaging, logistics, corporate gifting and retail real estate.
- To be successful in the role, you will have a proven track record of sales and management within a B2B environment and have a tenacious, can-do approach. The ability to build rapport with potential and existing clients is vital, as are strong leadership qualities.
- Lead and motivate high performing Sales team teams (both local and across our international sales group)
- Managing Key Accounts and devising strategies to increase revenue across the portfolio
- Achieving revenue targets for events and wider product offerings, with a real focus on digital
- Setting and managing delivery against targets for the sales teams
- Creating and building year-round bespoke proposals for sponsorship and digital opportunities
- Creating and implementing sales plans for the portfolio
- Support and promote sales excellence across the portfolio through coaching, training and sales system usage
- Preparing sales forecasts, pipeline management and reports for the portfolio
- Overseeing revenue collection via credit control teams, and managing debt forecasts
Functional Knowledge: Requires comprehensive understanding of processes, procedures and systems within own and related areas
- Business Expertise: Uses knowledge of how the team integrates with other teams to coordinate efforts and resources to achieve shared and individual objectives
- Leadership: Provides day-to-day supervision to a team including coaching on performance, coordinating activities, checking on quality and work progress
- Problem Solving: Uses experience to identify and solve day-to-day problems
- Impact: Impacts the overall quality and quantity of the tasks performed by the team Interpersonal Skills: Requires tact and diplomacy to communicate ideas in a concise and logical way
- Contributing to the strategy of the portfolio.
- Prepares and analyzes sales forecasts and results reports and presentations, including analyses of variances vs. budget forecasts
- Supports periodic sales revenue target setting and forecasting and may conduct research to estimate market demand
- Supports sales teams in preparing and evaluating deal scenarios and contract terms
- Collaborates with sales, IT and finance to develop, create and maintain reporting requirements and ensure that the revenue recognition and forecasting systems provide accurate and timely data
- May track sales vs. quota information to determine commissions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.