HR at REED ELSEVIER INDIA (a part of RELX India Pvt Ltd)
Views:523 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Reed Elsevier - Sales Manager - Online - Risk & Compliance Market - Legal Analytical Services (5-7 yrs)
Job Description Summary :
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at an assigned group of customer accounts that may include major strategic customers within a geographic or industry focus.
- Identifies, develops and closes new sales opportunities.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per account.
- Conduct regular meetings with the customers senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- Responsibilities are within the sales management to plan own territory or account approach and overall sales plan to achieve the assigned targets.
- Typically responsible for products/services or territories/accounts that have moderate complexity.
Skills Functional Knowledge :
- Develops and applies broad knowledge of Risk & Compliance products and solutions
Business Expertise : Interprets internal/external business issues and applies them to own role
Leadership : No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
Problem Solving : Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyses possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
Impact : Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
Interpersonal Skills : Direct contact with clients in the Risk & Compliance market segment would be an added advantage.
- The purpose of this role is to obtain new business, create new opportunities and increase revenue of Risk & compliance products .
- Maximize product sales by increasing market penetration, visibility and by strengthening relationships amongst assigned sales territory.
- Sales Managers should understand product, technology, customer needs, and work with the across customer segments.
- Should translate the know-how into a winning business proposal in the assigned region.