HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:506 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
RedSeer Consulting - Team Lead - Market Research (3-8 yrs)
About the Company:
Redseer is a 10-year old consulting firm started with the mindset of serving clients in data-deficient markets
Today, we are excited by how new-age businesses (both internet and non-internet) are changing the way business is done. We believe that we have the unique opportunity of shaping the new-age businesses in emerging economies (with a focus on India, South East Asia, and the Middle East). We work with clients across the spectrum (startups, corporates, funds, policy) in a true partnership model, through multiple offerings like:
- Market intelligence
- Consulting projects
- Due diligence
- Inputs for CXOs/ strategy teams
- Tech-driven business solutions, etc.
We also bring out industry reports on important trends (see https://bit.ly/31d0OXm)
- Understand business objectives and doing surveys and interviews for the project as per the requirements.
- Conduct primary and secondary within tight deadlines (In India & Overseas). The research data needs to be collected and correlated by making calls.
- Engage customers to get the necessary information in the most detailed manner; probe whenever required to get the relevant data.
- Project plan and deliver projects as per timelines and scope.
- Work on ad-hoc short-term research engagements within tight deadlines.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Mentor / coach junior team members.
- Any full-time graduate program, with 3+ years experience; MBA will be a significant plus.
- Experience in handling a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Intermediate/Advanced user of MS Excel/MS Power Point
- Exceptional understanding of grammar structure of the target language (and English)
- Ability to work remotely, using a variety of programs, such as Skype and Google docs
- Must possess the ability to meet the stipulated quality of tasks and timelines;
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup & eager to learn and take ownership of assignments.
- Should be an excellent team player