HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4540 Applications:1315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
RedSeer Consulting - Senior Manager - Research (3-10 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Manager
Job Summary: Senior Manager will be responsible for delivering multiple research engagements, by leading an entire business unit while managing and mentoring the various team members across levels. In addition, he/she will also play a significant role in shaping up the organization by contributing to several org level initiatives.
This role is for the purpose of developing the delivery operations of RedCore, an in-house business unit of RedSeer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project delivery - Leading and delivering multiple research engagements at a time:
- Delivery ownership for their BU - Complete ownership of Business and Operating model to meet the Vision and the Targets
- Having a Vision in alignment with the company's is important.
- Project Management : Ability to make sure that project plan and timelines are agreed upon, and multiple workstreams (Primary Research, Secondary Research, Analysis, Report Writing, etc.) are working as per timelines, and budgets.
- Mentoring : Being a mentor to the team members for a constant guidance on their assigned tasks, while ensuring that their aspirations are being met as per their planned career trajectory. Maintaining a good fun environment through engagement and beyond.
Practice Development :
- Content creation and thought leadership
- Research content expertise
- Taking a funnel view for identifying productivity
- Ability to root cause analysis and create action plans for improvement areas
- Operational excellence
Qualifications/Screening Criteria :
- A management degree from a top-tier institute with a strong academic background, with 3+ years of relevant research content expertise after Post-graduation
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Exposure to Research skills (Primary and Secondary Research work)
- Experience at drawing insights from data
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development
- Ability to manage projects and lead a team
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup
- Ability to drive clarity of thoughts amidst ambiguous situations
About RedCore :
RedCore is the in-house research arm of RedSeer Consulting - a play on RedSeer Center of Research Excellence. We are a leading strategic knowledge partner for global consulting rms, funds, and corporates.
We differentiate ourselves from other research rms on three aspects:
- Rapid Research in Data Deficient Markets - RedCore has experience in collecting and making sense of information in Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous scenarios.
- Integrated Research Approach - RedCore combines market research and business intelligence with unconventional data collection techniques to provide actionable insights.
- Consulting DNA - RedCore inherits RedSeer's consulting DNA to create plug and play research solutions.
About RedSeer :
RedSeer is one of the fastest growing research and consulting firms in India. Its unique service offerings serve decision makers across the value chain through:
- Strategy and transformation engagements with CXOs
- Benchmarking solutions and industry inputs for senior management
- Consumer research for quick hypothesis validations.
Our 100+ client base consists of Fortune 500 companies, Indian conglomerates, new age companies and Government/PPP bodies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.