HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4725 Applications:1031 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:356
RedSeer Consulting - Senior Consultant - Strategy Consulting (2-4 yrs)
Job Description: Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant typically leads and delivers a mid-sized engagement, by leading the core problem solving, structuring, and also managing a cross functional team of associate consultants / business analysts. They largely work with Senior Engagement Managers and above. In addition, they also play a significant role in shaping up the organization through leading / defining / contributing to several organization initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Project delivery - Lead and deliver at least 1 consulting mid-sized engagement at a time:
- Own end-to-end delivery of a medium sized project, right from problem structuring / scoping to execution to delivery.
- Project Management: Ability to make sure that project plan and timelines are agreed upon, and multiple workstreams (Primary Research, Secondary Research, Analysis, Report Writing etc.) plus client management is working as per timelines, and budgets. Managing client / stakeholder expectations timely as required.
- Mentor: Being available to junior team members to guide on their work streams, and make sure that their pieces and careers are also moving as per plan, while working with them on engagements. Maintaining a good fun environment through the engagement and beyond.
- Contribute / Drive thought leadership pieces working with senior stakeholders in the organization.
- Work with senior management or lead sales collaterals / pitches as per requirements.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies. Share industry trends with senior leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Provide inputs and insights to marketing team as per requirements.
- Contribute / drive media interactions as per requirements in a structured manner.
- Should be able to drive stakeholder on delivering as per the project/program guidelines.
- Manage Relationships with internal and external Stakeholders.
- Develop the firm by contributing to culture development, hiring, training and any other internal / external org initiatives. At least lead 1 org initiative in the year.
- Start thinking on the lines of sector / sub-sector specialization / affiliation, where in the long run one would like to develop capabilities and help the organization grow.
- Ensure Redseer quality of deliverables on each engagement.
- Ensure a Fun and Driven culture in their respective teams
Redseer has emerged as one of the largest Consumer facing consulting firm in India in the last 10 years. Currently, we are the leaders in Consumer Internet advisory in India.
With 6 offices across the world a team of 150+ consultants we serve more than 200+ clients across geographies.
- More than 70% of the funds invested in India track portfolio performances/new investment efficacy through us.
- Proudly 90% of Indian online GMV in Indian market rely on us for performance evaluation programs.
- 3 out of 5 funds, invested in India, have strategic contracts with us. We have advised on more than $23Bn of investment decisions through our commercial due diligences.
- Our Commercial Due Diligences has enabled investors attain 20%+ higher ROI.
- We are proud to have powered the Flipkart and Walmart deal.
- USP: The twin model of consulting with integrated research approach is what differentiates us. We have a strong internal research arm enabling consultants with best in class pedigree providing high quality consulting.
- Thought leaders: We are the thought leaders in the consumer facing businesses. Have authored multiple pieces on E-tailing, Cosmetics, Health Foods, Omni-channel, Preventive healthcare etc.
- We are the most quoted internet advisory firm with an annualized run rate of 2500+ mentions in leading publications globally. Being covered by Forbes, Bloomberg, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, LiveMint, Economics Times, Business Standard and others.
Qualifications/ Screening Criteria :
- Management degree from a top-tier institute with a strong academic background, with 3+ years of relevant consulting experience after Post graduation
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Exposure to core-consulting skills (presentation skills and client management skills).
- Experience at drawing insights from data
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development
- Ability to manage projects and lead a team
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup
- Ability to drive clarity of thoughts amidst ambiguous situations