HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3277 Applications:1131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
RedSeer Consulting - Senior Consultant - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (3-6 yrs)
Job Title: Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant typically leads and delivers a mid-sized engagement, by leading the core problem solving, structuring, and also managing a cross-functional team of associate consultants/business analysts. They largely work with Senior Engagement Managers and above. In addition, they also play a significant role in shaping up the organization through leading / defining / contributing to several organization initiatives.
- Project delivery - Lead and deliver at least 1 consulting mid-sized engagement at a time:
- Own end-to-end delivery of a medium-sized project, right from problem structuring / scoping to execution to delivery.
- Project Management: Ability to make sure that project plan and timelines are agreed upon, and multiple workstreams (Primary Research, Secondary Research, Analysis, Report Writing, etc.) plus client management is working as per timelines, and budgets. Managing client/stakeholder expectations timely as required.
- Mentor: Being available to junior team members to guide on their workstreams, and make sure that their pieces and careers are also moving as per plan while working with them on engagements. Maintaining a good fun environment through engagement and beyond.
- Contribute / Drive thought leadership pieces working with senior stakeholders in the organization.
- Work with senior management or lead sales collaterals/pitches as per requirements.
- Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies. Share industry trends with senior leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Provide inputs and insights to the marketing team as per requirements.
- Contribute / drive media interactions as per requirements in a structured manner.
- Should be able to drive stakeholder on delivering as per the project/program guidelines.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop the firm by contributing to culture development, hiring, training, and any other internal/external org initiatives. At least lead 1 org initiative in the year.
- Start thinking on the lines of sector / sub-sector specialization/affiliation, wherein the long run one would like to develop capabilities and help the organization grow.
- Ensure Redseer quality of deliverables on each engagement.
- Ensure a Fun and Driven culture in their respective teams
Qualifications/ Screening Criteria:
- Management degree from a top-tier institute with a strong academic background, with 3-6 years of relevant consulting experience after Post-graduation
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Exposure to core-consulting skills (presentation skills and client management skills).
- Experience at drawing insights from data
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development
- Ability to manage projects and lead a team
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup
- Ability to drive clarity of thoughts amidst ambiguous situations
Redseer has emerged as one of the largest Consumer-facing consulting firms in India in the last 10 years. Currently, we are the leaders in Consumer Internet advisory in India.
With 6 offices across the world a team of 150+ consultants we serve more than 200+ clients across geographies.
More than 70% of the funds invested in India track portfolio performances/new investment efficacy through us.
Proudly 90% of Indian online GMV in the Indian market relies on us for performance evaluation programs.
3 out of 5 funds, invested in India, have strategic contracts with us. We have advised on more than $23Bn of investment decisions through our commercial due diligences.
Our Commercial Due Diligences has enabled investors attain 20%+ higher ROI.
We are proud to have powered the Flipkart and Walmart deal.
USP: The twin model of consulting with an integrated research approach is what differentiates us. We have a strong internal research arm enabling consultants with best in class pedigree providing high quality consulting.
Thought leaders: We are the thought leaders in consumer-facing businesses. Have authored multiple pieces on E-tailing, Cosmetics, Health Foods, Omni-channel, Preventive healthcare, etc.
We are the most quoted internet advisory firm with an annualized run rate of 2500+ mentions in leading publications globally. Being covered by Forbes, Bloomberg, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, LiveMint, Economics Times, Business Standard and others.
You can get more details about the company on our website: