HR at RedSeer Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:34499 Applications:2737 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:750
RedSeer Consulting - Senior Consultant/Engagement Manager (5-9 yrs)
About RedSeer Consulting: - RedSeer Consulting is a globally acknowledged Consulting and Research firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets. We are seven years old and one of the fastest growing firms in India. We boast of multiple Fortune 500 companies as our client. We have a privilege of working with 150 plus clients on over 1000 plus engagements in short span of time. We are currently team of 100 plus employees and growing, with majority being from Ivy League colleges of India.
- We are structured along 3 Business units: Management Consulting, Research and Benchmarking. Research and Benchmarking Unit serves PEs, VCs and top consulting firms providing analytics solutions.
- RedSeer has established itself as a preferred partner for reputed organisations across new age industries but not limited to Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Management Consulting and E-commerce. We are positioned as leader in consumer internet advisory space.
- Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales/Marketing Strategy, competition landscape analysis, customer acquisition/insights and operational excellence.
- We offer services globally with strong hold in India, Middle East and South east Asia.
- Over the next five years, RedSeer aspires to be recognized as the Most Reputed Home Grown Consulting Organization and has gain expertise in five verticals in the Indian market.
Job Description : Senior Consultant/ Engagement Manager : -
We believe in growing our Managers through exposure and first-hand experience to client scenarios. RedSeer's managers are smart, intellectually driven and knowledgeable in domain and business functions.
- Engagement Managers/Senior Consultant own end-to-end delivery of a multiple projects.
- They play a major role in developing the firm by contributing to culture development, hiring, training and new business development. As a Manager, they are responsible for end-to-end client projects.
- Work streams include scoping, planning, and delivery of one or more areas. They are responsible for business development and expanding RedSeer's presence in identified service area. Creating sales collateral, generating leads and following through with clients to convert leads into sales comprises an important part of day-to-day job.
- RedSeer's flat organizational structure and entrepreneurial spirit provides EMs with the ideal environment to develop their skills in client and project management. EMs grow very quickly maturing into domain experts and thought leaders within a short span of time. Requirements : - Management degree from a top-tier institute with a strong academic background, with 5+ years of professional experience after Post graduation - Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities - Excellent time-management and organization skills - Exposure to core-consulting skills (presentation skills and client management skills)
- Experience at drawing insights from data
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills conducive to people management and team development
- Ability to manage multiple projects and lead a team
- Driven/Motivated about working in an entrepreneurial setup
- Driving clarity of thoughts amidst ambiguous situations
What you can expect :
- Rewarding career with immense career growth opportunities
- Unparalleled learning opportunities about management consulting & business-critical research
- End to end responsibilities which directly affect our clients- businesses and our business
- Opportunities to change the operations of our clients from diverse industries and be part of the change
Job Location : Bangalore
Compensation : Negotiable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.