HR - Recruitment at Redseer Consulting
Views:1637 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
RedSeer Consulting - Sector Analyst - Subscription - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-4 yrs)
About Redseer Consulting :
RedSeer Consulting is a globally acknowledged Consulting and Research firm based out of Bangalore, with focus on providing enduring results to organizations in emerging markets.
Also, the #1 Consulting firm in the Indian e-commerce market. Driven through original and innovation research methodologies.
1. >70% of the funds invested in India track portfolio performances/new investment efficacy through us
2. >90% of GMV in Indian market rely on us for performance evaluation programs
3. 3 out of 5 funds (invested in India) have strategic contracts with us
4. We have advised on more than $23Bn of investment decisions through our commercial due diligences
5. We have the largest repository on knowledge in the sector along with best in class team of consultants
6. Redseer powered the Flipkart & Walmart deal
We boast of multiple Fortune 500 companies as our client. We have a privilege of working with 200+ clients on over 2000+ engagements in short span of time.
We are currently team of 150+ employees and growing, with majority being from Ivy League colleges of India.
RedSeer has established itself as a preferred partner for reputed organizations across new age industries but not limited to Healthcare, Education, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Private Equity, Management Consulting and E-commerce.
Most of our projects have been in areas of Entry Strategy, Portfolio Strategy, Growth Strategy, Sales/Marketing Strategy, Competition Landscape Analysis, Customer Acquisition/Insights and Operational Excellence.
We offer services globally with strong hold in India, Middle East and South east Asia. With corporate offices at Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay, Dubai, Singapore and New Jersey. You can get more details about the company on our website:
Job Title : Sector Analyst for Subscriptions
Key Responsibilities :
1. Conduct and Drive research in their respective sectors on an ongoing basis
2. Prepare client outputs within timelines and with highest quality
3. Ensure efficient resource utilisation while maintaining the quality of output
4. Provide inputs on creating more efficient processes
5. Structure and conduct relevant research for unstructured queries from client
6. Assist Sector Specialist in Thought leadership and Analyst Reports
7. Part of team presenting industry trends to senior leadership on an ongoing basis
8. Provide inputs and insights to marketing team
9. Manage RedSeer Knowledge-base in their respective sectors
10. Create proposals for specific projects basis client requirements
Expected Profile :
1. Tier-1 Engg college + 1 years of experience
2. Previous consulting/ strategy role is a plus, but consulting skills are a must (irrespective of background)